Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pet Psychic #2

Here is what the second pet psychic said:
  • Una has been in a fight, maybe with a racoon
  • Nearby to her current location is a barrel filled with liquid
  • A man nearby looks to be carrying a gun
  • There is an outdoor spray nozzle nearby
  • She is either just inside or next to a dark colored outbuilding
  • She is across a fence from our property
  • She does not think she is on the side of the property with the horses
Huh. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that we live in the country. I pretty much gave it all away. I have just come back from prowling around the neighbors out buildings. Nothing yet. Even though I know all the pet psychic business is probably bunk it is helping me keep it together. It keeps me busy so I don't crumble.


As a side note, I think I might have found where Norah came from. One of the neighbors has hired hands living in trailers on the property. The hired hands have tons of cats. There was a kitten the same size as Norah. I asked if they had other kittens. She said yes but didn't know where they were. The poor kitten I saw had weepy eyes and a cough. Norah is doing great, gaining weight and looking healthy.

2 comments:

xochitl said...

More kitty prayers needed. If you haven't already checked my new blog, maybe you should wait until you find Una. Come back Una!!!

Soundproofing Contractors Sandy Springs said...

Hello nice postt