Friday, August 8, 2008

In Case You Had Not Noticed

I have been quietly adding to my Family & Friends blog list and the Blogs I Like To Visit list. I would like to point out the following new adds:

  • My beautiful Sister-In-Law Kate
  • My friends from high school: Nathan, Melissa, Shantel and Bret
  • Laugh til you cry blogs: Cake Wreck and Fail Blog
  • Blog of my kindred spirit (even though she doesn't know it so it probably puts me square in the creepy stalker category): Dooce

And finally, a shoutout to Tengrain at Mock, Paper, Scissors who listed Egg Town on his blogroll. Funny thing is he has Egg Town in the food category because the day he visited I had a drooly, slobbery post all about the wonders of Wildwood restaurant but the day he posted the Egg Town link was just about the same time I was posting about all my cat pee woes. Yum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, cat pee makes a lovely vinegrette...

Regards,

Tengrain

PS - I'm jealous as all hell of the life you lead up there. Keep writing about it, and I can live vicariously.

ThatKateGirl said...

Thank you for the compliment. I have yet to figure out how to add friends' and family's blogs on here. By the way, you did get the chocolates, no? Or did I just out my brother for not sharing? haha.