Friday, August 1, 2008

Hay Fever

I made it through 36 summers hay fever free. I felt bad for hay fever sufferers but I really didn't have a clue what they were dealing with. Summer 37 and it all went to hell for me. We are surrounded by hay here in our little slice of heaven. For about 3 weeks this summer I required restraint as I attempted to claw my eyeballs out of my skull, seeking relief from the ITCHING. Everything they say in the commercials for allergy medication is true. Of course I understood that in theory but now I understand it in practice and it sucks rocks.

2 comments:

david santos said...

Very nice posting!!!
This blog is fantastic!!!
Thanks for your work.
Have a nice weekend.

JJ said...

Wow, that last comment sounds so official!! I was just going to agree that hay fever sucks...sounds so superficial now.