Friday, August 1, 2008

Dinner with Friends

On Monday we were invited to dinner at Stephanie & Cassandra's house. I didn't take as many pics as I thought. Drew & Stephanie completely remodeled the house when they moved in and it looks fantastic. And yet, no pictures. I don't know what I was thinking. We had a great time and are happy to be making friends in our new state.

Matt, Steph, Drew & Ousta, Cassandra - FYI, I have a picture that is more flattering to everyone but Matt raised his beer bottle in toast and completely blocked out Stephanie. Sorry about that guys.

A Cassandra Special: Tofu dog with Easy Cheese. I am not sold on this.

Una's canine counterpart: Ousta (or Oustabelle, or Smellybelle depending on who you ask). Like Una, Ousta is aged, blind, losing hair, rickety, a bit smelly and still very, very loved.


I meant to write more about our night with friends but I have let too much time slip by and the immediacy is gone. I will do better next time.

1 comment:

JJ said...

OK, that hot dog just sounds beyond disgusting to me