Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It is 1pm

Una is still missing. After a sleepless night and a fruitless search today I collapsed into a pile of tears. Tom and Walker came over to work on the house. Tom took Walker all over the property and the storage area hoping that Walker would catch Una's scent. Nothing. I feel desperate. I am ashamed to admit that I have resorted to seeking the help of animal communicators. I don't really believe in pet psychics. The first reading I had today felt totally bogus. But before I spoke to the communicator I was feeling worse than hopeless and after I spoke with her I had renewed hope that Una might be found and be found alive so it was good for something. I am now waiting to hear back from a psychic who specializes in lost pets. I am grasping at straws and spending money I don't have searching for answers in places I have no confidence. Please come home Una.

No comments: