Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Parse This!

I see this car around Winlock frequently. To me it makes zero sense. Is there a sentence in there? Are there multiple sentences jumbled together like some sort of word puzzle? As far as I am concerned this must be about as effective as a guy wearing a straight jacket approaching a girl with the old "hey baby, what's your sign" and following that up by speaking in tongues, and snorting like a horse. I cannot imagine that anyone ever approaches the driver of this vehicle and says, "Yes. Tell me more".


By the way, I was going to use the "small town" label for this post but this stuff is also all over Los Angeles so crazy is everywhere.

3 comments:

JJ said...

You don't get this???? Makes perfect sense to me :-) Next time you see him could you tell him I would like more information and see if he has a pamphlet or something you could send me. Oh, and ask him if he could ship me some of his kool aid with it.

Clint C. said...

Parse! Good word! I feel smarter now after reading your title, but after reading the car sign, I think I net dumber. Parse that!

Nathan Crook said...

I have a BA in English and History, an MA in English Literary Studies, and am writing a dissertation for a Ph.D. in American Cultural Studies...and I don't get this either...perhaps you should speak with the individual who is sporting the oversized greeting card and aks wtf's up with it...you might be amazed and then blog about it.