Sunday, August 17, 2008

I am Still Here

I want to go on record saying that I am painfully aware how off my nut, barking mad, crazy as a loon, mad as a hatter, etc. I went during the Great Una Disappearance of 2008 earlier this week. When I am feeling normal and well balanced I KNOW that pet psychics are malarkey but panic and desperation do messed up things to a mind. So that is what I have to say on the subject.


In other news, I have been delivering mail in another office to help out while they are shorthanded so I haven't had the time or brain power to post any of the non-Una events of the week. Here are a few subjects that I will flesh out in full upcoming posts:

  • Norah is noisy when we try to sleep.
  • Norah is stinky.
  • Norah farts A LOT. Sometimes poo comes out with the fart.
  • Norah worships Russell and has decided to follow his example of peeing on the bed.
  • Saw a stray kitten in the yard this morning. Had a mixed reaction as I watched it run away: Aw, how cute plus PANIC. Where are they all coming from?
  • The work on the house went forward while I was losing my mind.
  • We went to the Southwestern WA Fair. Pics to come but you can look at last year's pics now if you want.
  • What is the "Authentic Australian Experience"? (with the subcategory: Kangaroo or Wallaby: You decide).
  • Why did some people in Castle Rock think Thursday was a federal holiday?
  • It is REALLY hot.
I will explain all and provide photo documentation for some later this week.

3 comments:

Nathan Crook said...

I'm glad to see you're still here...I was beginning to wonder if there was a cat mutiny and you had been tossed out like Fred in the opening sequence of "The Flintstones." You know, where he puts the "cat" out for the night then the cat jumps back in through the window and puts HIM out...Willll-MAH! (MAAAtt!).

NC

Nathan Crook said...

Oh, by the way, the technical term for a short burst of excrement while passing gas is a SHART.

Nathan Crook said...

You know, as in "Oh God, Matt, Norah just SHARTED all over the funky, multicolored bust in the corner."

I challenge you to use the word SHART, or any varient of it, in a sentence within the next 72 hours.

NC