Friday, May 23, 2008

Non-garbage pics from my morning walk

Fuzzy green things.



Hold me closer, tiny iris.



I almost was able to get some close-ups of the neighborhood deer but I had my iPod on too loud plus I was singing, (yes I was! - at the top of my lungs to boot) so I didn't hear them but they sure heard me and bounded across the driveway right in front of me. Drew asked what are the pluses to living out in the boondocks. Singing where no one can hear is big. I suck at singing but I really enjoy it when the right song comes on. Same goes for dancing. Strictly for my pleasure and nobody else's.

3 comments:

MARble said...

i love love iris' they are one of my fav flowers. my mom dug all of them out of our yard a long time ago cuz she didn't like the weeds around them. i was pissed.

MARble said...

oh and i love to sing with my ipod on when i am walking even though people can hear me i just don't care.

Anonymous said...

Your "fuzzy green things" are called Horse's Tail and it's a dreadful weed that is nearly impossible to get rid of (ask me how I know!).