Well, things are still moving forward on the house. While we were in Utah, the crew came up and rotated the house so that the back is now the front. This will make it easier for them when they set it in position in our yard. From what I understand, the ramp will be built on Friday and/or Saturday and the house will be on the road at 7am Sunday morning. We will have utility crews from the cable company and the power company out with us. Each crew will cost about $1300. That sucks. I really hoped we would be able to move the house on a weekday and not have to pay time and a half but, after all the delays, I am just glad it will be moved at all. The hemorrhaging bank account seems the least of my worries. In case you are wondering, the weather from now until well into next week, including moving day, is rain and snow showers. Joy.