Check this out, Tengrain passed The World Famous Winlock Egg. while on the train. Don't you all wish you could see it in person too? We have a lovely guestroom waiting for you.
This is what I have been up to for the last few months:
I would like to mention that everything feels right and happy and normal again now. Amazing what a little breathing room in a lovely house can do for a person.
- 1 trip to Utah for me
- 1 trip to Utah for Matt
- 2 visits from Nancy (Matt's Stepmom) to Winlock (2 road trips with a motor home filled with furniture for our new house - she did all our decorating and we are most grateful)
- 1 visit from my parents - their first to our new home and also their first time meeting Tom and Kathy. It was a really big deal for me to finally have my mom and dad meet my birthfather and his wife.
- 1 giant housewarming party
- a bunch of other stuff that a person needs to do when setting up a new home.
- reacquainting myself with the printed word. I haven't taken the time to read for pleasure in far too long! I was so thirsty that I am reading four at once: Corvus: A Life With Birds, Deerhunting with Jesus, Edgar Sawtelle and a collection of Irish Folktales. I just can't make up my mind so I am reading them all.
I would like to mention that everything feels right and happy and normal again now. Amazing what a little breathing room in a lovely house can do for a person.



4 comments:
So glad to hear you're enjoying the finished product. I can't wait to see it!
Yay, girl! You got some horsees! My sis wanted one horsee in her younger years. God bless.
Hi Michelle, -Greg from SD (remember RBF)been ages... anyway I was trying to remember the band we saw
Old 97's , found the band name on your old myspace acct. Hope you and Matt are doing well I'll say hello to Erb for ya.
It sounds wonderful you are enjoying your new home.
Post a Comment