Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ladies who lunch

On Wednesday I had a break from the norm - as if there is a norm around here. Kathy, her mom, Vi and I drove down to Washougal and picked up my aunt Lani. We then continued on up the Columbia River Gorge to Stevenson where we met Grandma Nellie at the Skamania Lodge for lunch. Lots of laughs and good food. Grandma had dessert waiting for us at home so we went a little further along the road to Carson and had a delicious apple cake and a good visit with Grandpa. It was a long day but great fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I have been doing some Geneology research for my husband who's grandmother was Florence (Reid) Erickson Day. Her first marriage was to Joseph Erickson and he had a sister Astrid Erickson who married a Frank Lahmann. My husband inherited some pictures from this side and we have no idea who's in them.

Email and I can explain more.
Laurie Ryan-Day laurieryan@ryangraphics.com