Sunday, November 30, 2008

Here Come the Contractors

In September 07 we bought this tub. It is now finally installed in our master bathroom! The plumbers were here last week and we are now rough plumbed. Next step is heating. Installation of our heat pump begins Monday.



Pipes mean that someday I won't have to fill a pan with hot water from the shower so I can do dishes on the table and then dump the pan out in the yard. Today I did the dishes pioneer style because something is wrong with the shower and I can only get warmish water so I had to boil water for my dishes. Someday soon I will have a real kitchen sink! Yay to the tenth power.



And what of the siding? We are still working on it. Here is a shot I took this morning:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God love ya! I had to wash the dishes in the bathtub once when the kitchen sink stopped draining; I debated bringing them in the shower with me, but even for me, that seemed beyond the pale.

Regards,

Tengrain

(I like the siding.)

Michelle said...

How exciting!

Tairah said...

Your house is really coming along. It is going to be so beautiful.