Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We Met Some of Our Neighbors



Do you remember this video? I think we saw it way back in our Utah days. The man in the video is Lynn Chestnut. He and his wife stopped by yesterday to check the progress on the house. They saw it get moved and were curious how it turned out. I always love showing the house off. How shocked was I to discover that Lynn was the man in the infamous deer fighting video? His wife is the one filming and as I understand it, she was told to keep filming and not run to the rescue. The Chestnuts have a herd of elk and have "owned" bears in the past. They live in Toledo, not Winlock. Toledo is also the birthplace of Bigfoot. Not sure what is in the water over there.

2 comments:

Nathan Crook said...

In the neighbor department, this dude must be AWESOME!

NC

Clint C. said...

Hope you get to meet Big Foot next! I agree with Nate--awesome neighbors!